TEMPLE RUN/WALK 5K
Saturday, April 27th, 9:00 am
To benefit Temple Academy Athletics
60 West River Road, Waterville, Maine, 04901
General Registration Information
Pre-Registration • Adults: $20 non-refundable fee if registered by April 12th (must be received or post-marked by this date)
• Students: $10 for students
• Race t-shirt (performance shirt) with logo for pre-registered participants provided; shirts are not guaranteed for race day registrants.
• $25 fee (performance t-shirt will be given on race day if available)
• T-shirt available to order
• The race will start at Centerpoint Community Church, 155 West River Rd., Waterville. The route will safely travel through rural Waterville / Winslow and finish at Temple Academy, 60 West River Rd., Waterville.
• Registration will take place in Krane Hall at Centerpoint Community Church from 7:30am till 8:45am
• 5K Race Awards—medals for 1st place male and female in the following age groups:
13 – 19; 20 – 29; 30 – 39; 40 – 49; 50 – 59; and 60+.
Runner Amenities (All runners)
• Post-race nourishment provided
• Showers and locker rooms available
• Activities/Bounce Houses for families after the race
For More Information
Contact Neil Austin at or (207) 592-3144
Temple Academy Athletics is organizing a 5K fun run / walk to promote health, fitness, and robust community relationships. This event will feature motivated sponsors and participants including Temple students, their families, friends, and all who are interested in experiencing the comradery of a shared accomplishment in victory for a common purpose.
When and Where is the Race?
Start time is 9:00am. Centerpoint Community Church, 155 West River Rd., Waterville. The route will safely travel through rural Waterville / Winslow and finish at Temple Academy, 60 West River Rd., Waterville.
Why Should I Donate?
To ensure that this fundraiser is a successful venture that continues for years to come, we will need donations to help offset any costs associated with this event. Not only is it a good cause, but it is also a good marketing opportunity for your organization. All donors will be publicly recognized in Race publicity including t-shirt logos, banner or sign displays, potential media releases, and announcements before and after the race.
How can I become a Donor?
There are three ways to donate:
Complete the donation form on the reverse side and return to the address provided
Contact race sponsor coordinator Oscar Camarena at (207) 872-2084 or
Submit your sponsorship form to a student race representative or Temple Academy office.